07th July, 2021
Sri Lanka Cricket wishes to announce the appointment of a 05 Member Panel to inquire into the alleged misconduct of three players, namely Kusal Mendis, Dhanushka Gunathilake, and Niroshan Dickwella while touring England with the National Team.
The Panel Members
1. Justice Nimal Dissanayaka (Retd Judge of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka)
2. Mr. Panduka Keerthinanda, Attorney-at-Law
3. Mr. Asela Rekawa, Attorney-at-Law
4. Mr. Uchitha Wickremasinghe, Attorney-at-Law
5. Major General (Retd) M.R.W. De Zoysa
The three players were suspended, from all forms of cricket, until the completion of the inquiry.
MEDIA CONTACT: Prasanna Rodrigo, Media Manager | contact: + 94 77 3540102 | email: [email protected]